Tyre Name: Vintage H-8 (Special for High-end car)
• Asymmetric pattern design provides a strong grip and confident maneuvering and tread even wearing during turning.
• Four wide longitudinal groove design and wide contact patch deliver a high speed performance and excellent water drainage.
• Angular sipes help reduce noise and provide comfortable riding.
• Special tread ingredient design with Silicon helps provide a good grip both on dry and wet road, longer mileage.
• The silicon compounds also help reduce the friction between rubber molecules, energy loss, rolling resistance and enhance fuel economy.
• Use the leading method FEA, Finite Element Analysis, and get an optimized pitch arrangement and displacement. Thus,
• Evenly suffer the pressure, avoid uneven wear.
• Effectively reduce tyre resonant noise.
• Perfect maneuvering, comfortable riding.
• Reinforced rim Protector Design Rim protector is added on sidewall for enhanced.
• Drive safety to prevent bead damage from outside force and avoid air leakage.